segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2009

...


"There's only two types of peopleIn the world

The ones that entertain

And the ones that observe

Well baby,

I'm a put-on-a-show

Kinda girl

Don't like the backseat

Gotta be first (Oh, oh)
I'm like the ringleader

I call the shots (Call the shots)

I'm like a firecracker

I make it hot

When I put on a show
I feel the adrenaline

Movin' through my veins

Spotlight on me

And I'm ready to break

I'm like a performer

The dancefloor is my stage

Better be ready

Hope that you feel the same

All eyes on me in the center of the ring

Just like a circus (Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh-huh)

When I crack that whip,

everybody gonna trip

Just like a circus

Dont stand there watchin' me,

FOLLOW ME!

Show me what you can do

Everybody let go,

we can make a dance floor

Just like a circus "

Nenhum comentário: